* Allow to use attribute domainGlobalAdmin for mail user.
+ + Incorrect log rotate setting of iRedAPD log file on FreeBSD.
+ Thanks openbsdnoob <w-chi _at_ gmx.de> for the report.
* It now works on Debian wheezy. Tested with Debian wheezy alpha 1.
* Add new value of enabledService: doveadm. Required by Dovecot-2.0
* All clients are forced to use IMAPS and POPS (via STARTTLS).
- To enable POP3/IMAP
S without STARTTLS again, set 'ssl=yes' and
+ To enable POP3/IMAP without STARTTLS again, set 'ssl=yes' and
'disable_plaintext_auth=no' in dovecot.conf.
* Drop support for Dovecot-1.1. At least Dovecot-1.2 is required.