Issue #55 resolved
[DONE] Goal: must support server-wide, per-domain and per-user greylisting control.
- Greylisting works before queue, Postfix smtp protocol state
- Need a SQL table to track all smtp sessions. (that means we need a cron job to clean up expired sessions.)
- Must be able to whitelist some senders (based on IP, email, domain name) to bypass greylisting.
Need further update:
- SQL structure to store greylisting settings. How to query, update them.
- SQL structure to store session tracking. How to query, update them.
- Check SPF record before greylisting, bypass greylisting if sender IP address is listed in SPF record. [Suggested by forum user
bmackay.] [NOT DONE. Create a separate issue to track this request.]
- Timed greylisting? e.g. disable greylisting automatically from 7AM-11PM, then enable greylisting in 11PM - 7AM. [WONT FIX]