Issue #56 resolved
- [DONE] Must support server-wide setting, per-domain, per-user setting.
- [DONE] Priorities: client IP -> per-user > per-domain > server-wide. Stop at first match.
[DONE] Throttling works on both Postfix smtp protocol states:
RCPTchecks throttling of max messages.
END-OF-MESSAGEchecks throttling of single message size, max quota, and update current quota, total messages, total quota.
Throttling based on:
number of sent mails sent in particular period:
- [DONE] per sender IP address
- [DONE] per sender email address
- [DONE] per sender domain
Need further update:
- SQL structure to track all smtp sessions.
- SQL structure to store throttling settings. [partly done]