Qiang's Emacs Configuration
Emacs is known to be <del>one of</del> the most powerful editor in the world. Yet its power is hidden in the absence of proper configuration.
Emacs configuration is hard and fun. After quite a while hard time fighting against emacs lisp I finally have some fun with my Emacs and I just open source my personal Emacs configuration hoping it's helpful to you.
This configuration has minimal configuraion for the sake of simplicity:
- Chinese & English fonts setting with font scale function
- Programming language mode
- Jump around/bookmark
- Blackboard emacs theme
- Auto restore files when re-open
- Auto typing using snippers and auto insert
It works well on Emacs 24 under Mac and Windows. All you need to do is checkout the code to ~/.emacs.d/ folder under your home directory and start emacs. It should be a good start point to customize emacs further as you wish, good luck hacking!
- Please delete ~/.emacs file to let Emacs have the chance loading ~/.emacs.d/init.el for startup instead.