Releasing Library Package
-As it is written in ``README.txt`` file the initial goal of rope was
-to release a library if it achieved its goals:
- The type inference and refactoring parts will not be dependent on
- *rope* IDE and if successful, will be released as standalone
- programs and libraries so that other projects may use them.
-I think it is now the time.
-* A new ``setup.py`` for making and registering library package
-* The library package will contain `rope`, `rope.base`, and
- `rope.refactor` packages
-* The name of packages: using ``rope`` for the library and
- ``ropeide`` for the IDE
* Two separate ``README.txt`` files?
* Should the IDE contain the library?
* Separating common, library, and IDE documents