rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- Inlining a single occurrence
- Global extract method/variable
- Reporting fixed errors when max_fixes errors were fixed but yet there are more syntax errors when using code-assist
- Better scope finding
- Better return value inference
Inline(Method|Variable).get_changes() take a new parameter called only_current. If True, only the current occurrence will be inlined.
Extract(Variable|Method).get_changes() take a new parameter called global_. If True, the extracted variable|method will be made global and the whole file is searched for similar pieces instead of the original search scope.
- List of features: docs/rope.txt
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.