rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- extracting functions ending with a return statement
- handling future imports in organize imports
- more intelligent import addition in introduce factory and move global
- reporting errors for exceptional conditions in usefunction
- fixed a few problems on windows
- organize import and builtin dynload modules on unix
- ignoring comments for finding primaries in codeanalyze
- moved ImportOrganizer to rope.refactor.importutils
- moved ModuleToPackage to rope.refactor.topackage
- List of features: `docs/rope.txt`_
- Overview of some of rope's features: `docs/overview.txt`_
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.