jsmn is a minimalistic library for parsing JSON data format. It can be easily used in small projects or can be integrated into embedded systems.
jsmn is a good choice, because:
- it is compatible with C89
- it uses no dynamic memory allocation
- it has the smallest possible overhead
- it needs only one pass to parse complete JSON data
- it has no dependencies, even libc
- it is distributed under MIT license, so you can use it in your proprietary projects
- it has a simple, beautiful design
You can read online documentation at zserge.com
Keep your software minimal!