A demonstration Pyramid application written by Mike Bayer.
For the corresponding Minecraft Bukkit plugin, see https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/pycon2014_atmcraft_java/.
This program runs a simple web service which accepts commands regarding "bank accounts".
The key database entities are:
- Client - represents a username/password that can log into the "atm"
- AuthSession - represents a specific login session for a Client
- Account - represents a set of balances on behalf of a Client
- AccountBalance - represents a specific balance (amount) for a certain type of asset (a BalanceType)
- BalanceType - represents a specifc kind of asset
- Transaction - represents a change in value to a specific AccountBalance