Minutes Webex 27 January 2014, 6TiSCH Security Task Force
- Jonathan Simon
- Maik Seewald
- Michael Richardson
- Pascal Thubert
- Paul Duffy
- Rene Struik
- Subir Das
- Thomas Watteyne
- Yoshihiro Ohba
- Webex recording (audio+slides,streaming)
- https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=74591852&rKey=8add71761a31ce12 [69min]
- Cisco not supporting layer-3 techniques for authentication, prefers layer-2 approaches.
- three different security domains
- mesh itself.... could be rekeyed using trust #2.
- trust relationship between mote and PCE.
- node generates sensor data and sends it to some other place.... "DTLS"
- Paul Duffy to send more information about ZigBee Certificate Profile to participants.