This script is attached to an entity that needs to follow a spline.
- Spline entity: Link the spline entity here which holds information about the spline. This linked spline entity requires the EditorSpline.lua script in order to work.
- Speed: A splinefollower travels across the spline on a give speed. This speed can be altered as desired during flight.
- UsePhysics: If checked the splinefollower is positioned and/or rotated by physics. Be cearefull with multiple splinefollowers on the same spline as they can push each other out of the way.
- RotationMode: Determines if and how rotation is applied to the splinefollower.
- None: No rotation
- Node rotation: The nodes themselves have a custom set rotation. The rotation of the splinefollower interpolates from 1 node to the next.
- Spline rotation: The rotation is automatically done by pointing the entity to the spline on the forward axis.
- DestroyOnEnd: If checked the spinefollower entity is destroyed once it reaches the end of the Spline.