The SplineTools package comes with severall example maps
- Events.map: Demonstrates the usage of the spline follower events PathEndReached and NodeReached
- Rotation based on nodes .map: Demonstrates how splinefollowers rotates from 1 node's rotation to another.
- Rotation based on spline.map: Demonstrates how splinefollowers align to the spline during flight.
- Lookat.map: Demonstrates how a camera attached to a spline can focus on 1 specific point during flight.
- Freelook.map: Demonstrates how a camera can move through the scenery on a path, while using the mouse to freely look around.
- Reverse.map: Demonstrates how to get the closest point on a spline as well as making a splinefollower go in reverse.
- Easing in and out.map: Demonstrates how to make use of splinefollower easing in and out.
- Options: Demonstrates the various road creation options.
- Long road: Demonstrates a longer road.
- Electric poles: Demonstrates creating wires with and without static physics.
- Tireswing: Experimental map that demonstrates creating dynamic wires with joints.
- River: Demonstrates how a river can be created.