Welcome to the Bio3D developer wiki!
If you are looking for general package information (including download, tutorials etc.), please see the main Bio3D website < http://thegrantlab.org/bio3d/index.html >.
For the majority of users we recommend the use of the last stable release available from the main Bio3D website. The development version typically contains new functions and bug fixes that have not yet been incorporated into the latest stable release.
- How to download and install the development version
- How to install Bio3D-web locally on your own computer
- New functions
Git and BitBucket
- How to use Git and Bitbucket
- Commit message guidelines
- Git branching model for future development TO UPDATE
- Generating the PDF package manual
- Generating the html statidocs documentation pages
- Cheat notes for Joomla - Barry needs these
- Vignettes to Joomla!
- Generating the NEWS file
- How to check the bio3d package
- How to submit new version to CRAN
[![Travis-CI Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/Grantlab/bio3d.png?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/Grantlab/bio3d) [![Coverage Status](https://coveralls.io/repos/Grantlab/bio3d/badge.svg)](https://coveralls.io/r/Grantlab/bio3d)