Errors while using WAD-QC
This section is for troubleshooting errors with a successfully installed WAD-QC server. For help with installation problems, head over to Troubleshooting for installation.
WAD-QC Log Files
A WAD-QC installation consists of several components. Each component has its own error log. These can be found here:
- WAD-Selector: <WADROOT>/WAD_QC/Logs/wad_selector.log
- WAD-Processor: <WADROOT>/WAD_QC/Logs/wad_control.log
- WAD-Admin: <WADROOT>/WAD_QC/Logs/wadqc_admin.log
- WAD-Dashboard: <WADROOT>/WAD_QC/Logs/wadqc_dashboard.log
- Orthanc: <WADROOT>/WAD_QC/Logs/Orthanc.log
- PostgreSQL: <WADROOT>/pgsql/data/pg_log/postgresql-<datetime>.log
Apache2 Log Files
In addition there are some specific Apache2 log files if Apache2 is used for serving:
- WAD-Admin: /var/log/apache2/wadadmin_access.log and var/log/apache2/wadadmin_error.log
- WAD-Dashboard: /var/log/apache2/waddashboard_access.log and var/log/apache2/waddashboard_error.log
Internal Server Error
If you encounter the dreaded "Internal Server Error", you'll have to look in the Apache2 log files for a clue.
For other errors or unexpected behavior, look at the WAD-QC log files.