- Fixed: a bug that was sending debug messages to the logs.
- Added: WhiteList Mode. Allows only a set of listed CDKeys to join a Servers.
- Added: Display Original DisplayName when Players joining.
- Added: NOCLIP_HACK Detection.
- Added: AIM_HELPER_HACK Detection.
- Added: DROP_GRANADE hack detection.
- Added: SEC2 Option: Random map Selection.
- Added: SEC2 Option: DisableAnimationCheck for compatibility with certain mods.
- Added: SEC2 Option: MuteServer option and command, to fully mute a server when needed.
- Added: SEC2 Option: ChatDelay option and command, to slow down conversations and or spammers ingame.
- Changed: SPEED_HACK Detection logic.
- Changed: Players joining with Invalid CDKey now are only kicked, not banned.
- Changed: All players get notifications when a player leaves the game.
- Changed: Clients will get a proper description of the reason they can’t join a server.
- Fixed: Server crash by IPBanned players joining back over and over.
- Fixed: Server crash by INVALID_CLIENT_DATA attack.
- Fixed: Server Crash by many Flooding attacks (Around 12).
- Added: if master server is down, query backup servers when retrieving server list
- Added: Clients will get a proper description of the reason they are not joining a Server.
- Changed: To join a mod server, a new helper file is needed. The game can create It now If it doesn’t exist.
- Fixed: Properly counts servers and players ingame.
- Fixed: (Finally) Crashes on searching Servers.
- Added: player statistics reporting to master server
- Added: new commands to dynamically assign a password to a server (cmd_lockserver <password>, cmd_unlockserver)
- Added: new command to randomize teams (cmd_scramble)
- Added: broadcast message when server is paused or unpaused
- Added: silent admin login option (usage: “scmd login silent” instead of “scmd login mode”)
- Added: option to exclude members of the same clan from auto balance
- Changed: “ADMIN:” is now prefixed to all admin broadcast messages
- Changed: renamed cmd_chgpass to cmd_chgscmdpass
- Changed: UA mode (cmd_unarmed) will now be disabled at the end of the map
- Changed: disable cd-key check when LanOnly=1
- Changed: PICKUP_HACK to warning instead of automatic ban, and exceeding warning threshold will result in temp ban
- Fixed: server crash bug caused by restarting map when server is paused
- Fixed: do not display FLY_HACK warning while server is paused
- Fixed: servers not appearing in serverlist when containing a large number of custom maps
- Removed: blacklisted keys check, since all old keys are treated as invalid
- Added: “Querying” text box when retrieving server list to show game is not hung
- Added: if master server is down, query backup server when retrieving server list
- Changed: master server query timeout from 10 sec to 5 sec
- Fixed: always set dedicated server to true when launching host from in-game
- Removed: punkbuster column from server list
2.0 Final (2013-01-09)
- Changed: Updated version to Final for public release
2.0 Beta 7.1 (2012-12-20)
- Changed: Redirect key authentication requests to a new master server
- Changed: Redirect backend availability requests to a new master server
2.0 Beta 7 (2012-09-03)
- Added: blacklisting of publicly available keys
- Added: display client guids in scmd listclients and server log output
- Added: new UA mode command: cmd_unarmed <0|1|2> (0=disabled, 1=enabled, 2=enabled + no nades)
- Fixed: fly hack warning after jumping into water
- Fixed: disable stdout/stderr buffering for log output
- Fixed: pickup hack detection logic
- Fixed: cmd_unbanip regression bug
- Fixed: cmd_mute invisibility bug
- Fixed: cmd_forcespectate setting not persisting beyond a map change or restart
2.0 Beta 6 (2012-07-11):
- Added: additional feedback when adding ip bans (cmd_banip)
- Changed: mute radio broadcasts and player name changes for muted players
- Fixed: cd-key authentication timeout issues
2.0 Beta 5 (2012-05-29):
- Added: new private messaging command (cmd_msg <id> <message>)
- Added: optional reason parameter for warnings (cmd_warnuser <id> [reason])
- Added: optional damage amount parameter to cmd_burn, cmd_fry, and cmd_energy (note: damage amount must be a multiple of 25).
- Added: multi-step scmd login authentication to prevent accidental revelation of passwords (1. scmd login mode, 2. scmd login <pass>)
- Added: new client reservation system (ReservedUserList.txt, cmd_reserveuser <id>, cmd_unreserveuser <id>, cmd_listreservedusers)
- Added: new ping management system (MaxPing, MaxAvgPing, MaxPingVariance)
- Added: new customizable SEC2 options (see example ServerOptions.txt -- [SEC2] section)
- Added: new commands to display and update most SEC2 options from in-game (cmd_showsec2option <option>, cmd_setsec2option <option> <value>)
- Added: option to protect admins from being slayed by other admins (AllowSlayAdmins=<0|1>)
- Added: option to disable votes when admins are logged in (AllowVotesWithAdmin=<0|1>)
- Added: option to specify custom connection timeout value (ConnectionTimeout=<# secs>)
- Added: option to enable or disable banning of hackers (BanHackers=<0|1>) -- useful for testing purposes!
- Fixed: an issue handling player names containing semi-colons (;)
- Fixed: exception handling when removing user or ip bans
- Fixed: user ban file format no longer includes unnecessary port # after the ip address
- Fixed: 2-second lag issue when a player joins the server
- Changed: broadcast msg for cmd_slay, cmd_burn, cmd_fry, cmd_energy now indicates the type
- Changed: do not allow muted players to call votes
2.0 Beta 4 (2012-04-22):
- Added: admin broadcasts for client connects/disconnects, hack warnings, etc.
- Added: additional hack detections (fly_hack, votespam_hack, teamid_hack)
- Added: vote throttling
- Changed: let clients know when they are muted
2.0 Beta 3 (2012-04-13):
- Added: cmd_mute, cmd_forcespectate commands
- Fixed: flush bans to disk when removing a ban
2.0 Beta 2 (2012-04-02):
- Added: cmd_tempbanuser, cmd_untempbanuser commands
- Added: Botz3000 64 player addon
- Changed: Display "bans successfully flushed to disk" message in logs
- Fixed: IP bans displayed as chinese characters in Windows build
- Fixed: CMD commands not working from Windows dedicated server console
- Fixed: EOL character for IP and User ban txt files in Windows build
- Fixed: crash bug when using cmd_unbanip command
2.0 Beta 1 (2012-03-25):
- Initial release