If a player is not sleeping for an entire night, fatigue level will increase.
For each level of Fatigue:
- Level 0 (Energized): No effects.
- Level 1 (Sleepy): You felt your eyelids heavy, keep blinking.
- Level 2 (Overworked): You felt your vision blurred, constantly blackout.
- Level 3 (Distressed): You felt being enveloped by darkness, unable to see anything.
- Level 4 and above: You collapsed on the ground, fatigued to death.
- This can force players to sleep frequently, instead of having overextending night events.
Sleeping through the night resets Fatigue Level to 0.
If a player is not able to fully sleep through the night, due to many people on the server, a player can lay in bed and their energy level will increase (1 level for every 30 seconds in bed - configurable)
Players can also drink coffee to energize themselves, in the event they are not near a bed.
Check out Status for info on how to check your fatigue level.