uLE_kHn is a modified version of AKuHAK’s uLE 4.42e HDD edition WIP7. It has 2 main features :
- Same as WIP7, it can create HDD partitions with no “+” symbol at start – to create the __.POPS/ partition ;
- It can be used as a GUI to launch your VCDs directly. Just place a single copy of POPSTARTER.ELF in your POPS folder and you’re done (no need to rename it).
Example of working setup – USB mode :
mass:/POPS/POPS_IOX.PAK mass:/POPS/Crash Bandicoot.VCD mass:/POPS/POPSTARTER.ELF mc0:/BOOT/BOOT.ELF
- Launching VCDs in SMB mode is not supported ;
- Do not use it as your normal uLE version – it’s based on obsolete stuff.
Note : uLE_kHn is discontinued.
- uLE_kHn_20191110 – 2019/11/10
The new uLE_kHn_20160723 is the same as uLE_kHn_20150727, but I've restored the USB drivers of my PS2SDK installation.
- uLE_kHn_20150727 – 2015/07/27
- Sbv from PS2SDK commit c6cd5b3447. - Old USBD (CRC32 8EA56869) + USBHDFSD of POPStarter r13 WIP 02/05 (CRC32 E96C037A). - Added support for running VCDs from mass:/POPS#/ (as introduced in POPStarter r13 WIP 06 OBT). - The stub of the packed ELF is a clone of the POPStarter r13 payload. Side note : compiled the same day as POPStarter r13 WIP 06 open beta 6.
- Fixed : Red screen of death in the PSX after selecting MISC/PS2Browser. - MISC/PS2Browser does not skip the HDD and the MC when uLE has not been run from the MBR.
- Fixed : Cannot launch ELFs/VCDs on slims and fats that don't have a HDD.