It's a Bitbucket Server Repository Hook to trigger any HTTP Request (GET, POST, PUT) that also supports basic authentication.
The story of this plugin is as follows:
I stumbled over a problem were I wanted to have a post-receive hook to trigger some Jenkins without having a clone of this repository laying around. The Stash Jenkins plugin (Stash Post-Receive Webhook to Jenkins) that is available is nice but unfortunately has the requirement that I have to have a clone of that repository laying around.
With this simple plugin you can trigger Jenkins by doing the following and not having to clone the repo:
- Get your API-Token in the Jenkins user settings
- Configure the URL in the Stash Plugin (http://jenkins.url/job/my_job_title/build
- Set the username to your username
- Set the password to the API-Token key
- How to enable debug logging for this plugin in Stash
- How to setup the filters to only trigger for the master branch
- How to trigger a jenkins instance without a clone
- How to use the URL translation