Thanks for your interest in Apwide File Field app for JIRA.
Learn how to turn your JIRA instance into a powerful document-based workflow engine:
- Install the latest version of Apwide File Field for free
- Create a new custom field of type Apwide File Field
- Enjoy !
Notes for JIRA administrators
There is no required setup in order to use this app in your test or production environments:
- All documents uploaded by *Apwide File Field" app are stored in the sub-folder "00_apwide_file_field_files" of the already existing "attachments" folder used to store standard JIRA attachments
- Size limit of files you can upload is the same as the one for standard JIRA attachments
With version 1.1.+ you can activate the "Auto clean" option in the configuration of your custom field. When this option is activated, old file is automatically removed from the file system when uploading a new file.
- Click on "Configure" link on in the customfield admin list and click on Apwide File Field configuration menu:
- Activate or Desactivate the Auto clean, and save
Learn how to use the REST API.
- installation procedure here
- please, rate this plugin if you like it
- open issues here
- about apwide.com
Get more support
We are happy when we can make your life easier, do not hesitate to contact us.
To get specific support or to request a new feature : open a ticket
You can also contact us directly : firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about us : apwide.com