ICST AmbiDecoder 2.3
One plug-in per Ambisonics-Order.
[AmbiDecoder_o1_64ch.vst3 -> AmbiDecoder_o7_64ch]
The number of input signals equals to the number of ambisonics channels of the order of the plug-in.
- ACN channel order Ambisonic Channels
- SN3D normalization
Note: The following Coordinate system of type Navigation (clockwise angle) is assumed. The AmbiX cartesian coordinate system (Right = +X, Front = +Y, Top = +Z).
- The number of processed output channels corresponds to the number of defined speakers in the plug-in.
- A maximum of 64 channels is supported.
- Edit mode: Shows the speaker placements.
- Standard mode: Shows all movements and placements from all connected AmbiEncoder-Plugin.
- Edit mode: Toggle between speaker edit mode and source display mode
- drop down list: choose existing preset
- button save: store current settings as preset
- button manage: import/export/reset/delete presets
- button manage filters: import/export/reset/delete speaker filter presets
- Speaker list
- Individual speaker coordinates [XYZ] and [AED]
- Distance metered from the center of the room/hall [meters]
- Delay [ms]: total sound delay from speaker to center
- Delay compensation [ms]: Automatic Delay compensation for the speaker position in milliseconds
- Color: color of the speaker in the radar view
- Mute: individual mute for each speaker
- Gain [dB]: An individual gain for each speaker can be applied.
- Speaker audio tester: White noise generator for each individual channels
- Filter: shows if any filter is active, a click on the check box opens the detailled filter setting dialog
- Test all speakers sends a white noise signal [clockwise] to the speakers.
- CSV: import/export speaker settings list from/into a CSV file.
- Scaling: allows to proportionally stretch/shrink the existing speaker placements in all 3 dimensions (X/Y/Z)
- Filter (can be individually configured for each speaker)
- Low pass
- High Pass
- Band Pass
- Low Pass 1st order
- High Pass 1st order
- Low Shelf
- High Shelf
- Frequency [Hz]: Cut-off/Center-Frequency for the filter
- Q-Value: used for all filters, except 1st order low/high pass
- Gain factor: used for notch, peak, low/high shelf filters
- Graph: The filter curve is precalculated and displayed in the graph
- Presets: Settings can be loaded from presets, or saved to a new preset
- Channel weights: The following weightings can be selected:
- In-phase: The weighting of ambisonics channels is based on the order of the channels. calculate in phase
- Max-rE: same with slightly different algorithm
- Basic: Sets all weights to 1
- Manual: The weights of each ambisonics-dimension can be individually changed using the sliders
- Enable/Disable OSC receiving
- OSC-Port: Defines the OSC-Port for receiving OSC messages from AmbiEncoders. (default: 50000)
- Timeout [ms]: Timeout interval between the OSC-messages (default: 1000 ms). Sources will disappear if no updated position within this time frame is received.