The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) is a simple framework for embedding Chromium-based browsers in other applications. Visit the Project Overview page for more information.
- Tutorial - Tutorial explaining how to create a simple application using CEF3.
- MasterBuildQuickStart - Quick-start guide for building the CEF/Chromium master (development) branch.
- BranchesAndBuilding - Information about CEF branches and instructions for downloading, building and packaging source code.
- ContributingWithGit - How to contribute code changes to CEF using Git.
- GeneralUsage - Overview and general usage of CEF3.
- Architecture - Overview of the CEF architecture.
- UsingChomeDriver - How to use ChromeDriver and Selenium to automate CEF-based applications.
- UsingAddressSanitizer - How to use AddressSanitizer with CEF-based applications.
- UsingTheCAPI - How to use the C API in your client application.
- LinkingDifferentRunTimeLibraries - How to link CEF against a different run-time library.
- BuildingOnDebian7 - How to build CEF on Debian 7 systems (these instructions are deprecated).
- ChromiumUpdate - How to update CEF to use the newest Chromium revision.
- AutomatedBuildSetup - How to set up an automated build system for CEF.
- CrashReporting - How to handle crash reporting from CEF-based applications.
- SandboxSetup - Sandbox usage and requirements for CEF.
The complete list of CEF Wiki pages is available here.