Hello, everyone! I wanted to report this issue because I read some people is having the same problem in the forum but I didn't see it here. The problem is that when we try to logout from our site, the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner doesn't work out at all. In addition to that, a # mark appears at the end of the link in which we are positioned. I'm running Moodle 3.2.1+, Adaptable 22.214.171.124 and like the rest of the users with this problem I tried different browsers.
Considering that the logout option is also related to the security of my website, I was wondering if you're releasing a fix for this problem. Thanks for reading!