Here are some tips on trouble shooting the code in case of problems.
- Check that you are running the latest version of the ug3 code. Do
git logand compare the git hash with that on the ug3 repository site.
- Check that you have the latest version of ug3exa.
- Check that you using the correct branch of ug3.
- We compile EULER and NS version of code. Make sure you are using correct version for your test case.
- Read the output printed by ug3pre and ug3 to spot any irregularities.
- Run grid checks:
mpirun -np 4 ./ug3 -checkgrid.
- Report problems on the ug3code discussion forum.
- Give full details of what you are doing and the steps you followed.
- Send output of ug3 in your message or as a text file attachment like