What is this HL7 Inspector ?
The HL7 Inspector is a useful open source tool for integration the HL7 Version 2 in a health care environmental. It will help you to minimize the time for tuning the HL7 communication between systems such as HIS and RIS by analyzing and validating HL7 messages.
And the thing about id, the HL7 Inspector is for free.
- Parsing of HL7 messages
- Sending/receiving messages on IP sockets
- Reading of compressed HL7 text files like log files
- Simple message editor
- Full Unicode support
- Simple message validation support
Release notes can be read here.
Since the licensing regarding HL7 tables, segment and field descriptions is unclear for me, I cannot offer any profiles for download.
- ...on Windows systems with Chocolatey
- Open console with administration rights
Currently not available and will be come back soon on AWS S3
Sending / Receiving Messages
The HL7 Inspector is distribute under GNU Public License, Version 2.0.