This JIRA Cloud add-on is designed to enable you to easily build customized time series charts from JIRA issue data. It was written primarily as a tool for QA, team leads or developers to help identify and investigate trends in the development cycle, in order to optimize both quality and speed.
How to create your first chart
- Navigate to the JIRA dashboard where you want to add a chart
- Click on the "Add Gadget" button
- How-To: Create a graph of issues created per project over time
- How-To: Create a graph of unresolved issues per month
- How-To: Create a sprint burndown chart showing story points