Create a new tool to add passmarks into detail piece (example: sleeve fitting).
A Passmark icon appears on a detail piece along a seamline, and it's mate(s) appears on another detail piece along a seamline. When the seam is sewn, the Passmarks are placed together.
The finished Passmarks tool will allow a user in Detail mode to:
- enter (or accept an automatically generated) Passmark Label number
- select if Passmark has one, two, or three lines
- select a detail piece and a point
- select a second detail piece and a point
- add more detail pieces/points if needed
The Passmarks and number labels will appear as a visualization while using the Passmarks tool.
Passmarks are generated perpendicular to the slope of the seamline at the Passmark Point, so Passmarks must exist relative to a line or curve.
Passmarks are typically Diamond icons along the cuttingline, or Lines between the seamline and the cuttingline. Diamond icons are more complex and add little value, they can be implemented at a future date if desired. This implementation is for Lines.