The XML *.val pattern could be parsed and translated into word-like steps, and saved to a text file or spreadsheet. This would be helpful in creating teaching materials on how to use Valentina.
The result would be grouped semantically into separate sections.
- Section 1 lists meta data
- Section 2 lists measurements used
- Section 3 lists increments defined
- Section 4 lists all Draw Mode operations in the order they were created
- Section 5 lists Detail Mode operations in the order they were created
- Section 6 lists Notes, Descriptions, etc.
- Patternnumber = '1100'
- Patternname = 'Elise Blouse'
- Units = 'centimeter'
- height = 168
- neck_back_waist_b = 41
- '#_CM = (height / 168)
- A0 = (0,0)
- A1 = pointFromDistanceAndAngle(A0, (neck_back_waist_b + (1.5*#_CM)), 270)
- A2 = pointAlongLine(A0, A1, (Line_A0_A1 / 2))
- SeamLine = (A0, A1, A2)
- SeamAllowance = ([0.5,0] [0,1], [1,0.5])
- Passmarks = ([A2, passmarkType2])
- Description = "This pattern is a blouse with two sleeve lengths, etc."
- Instruction file = "EliseBlouse.PDF"
- Photo = "EliseBlouse.jpg"