General Podcast guidelines
- Discussion Guidelines
- Release information
- Official news
- Major* community projects
News reportage style.
Effectively reading official blog out loud with more than 1 person.
- Security Releases
- Major Releases
- Minor Releases
- Upcoming Conferences/Events
other "important" packages? Criteria for "important" could be something like:
- potential to be integrated
- was once part of project
- major work by core contributor
Very clear schedule and format. Sparse rather than chatty.
- Regular "period" (eg once a month)
- Major release special with Release manager.
- Assume "Intelligent Listener"
- Provide technical background:
- design decisions
- details about decision-making process
- friction about the decision and its resolution (or not)
- Deference to author:
- person who created/worked on the feature
- has greatest depth of knowledge
- Speak to personal expertise
- As a Reference:
- "like a dictionary": won't teach you to read, but doesn't assume exaustive knowledge
- Don't speak if you don't have experience/expertise
- Stay "en piste"
- Minimal editorialising
- Minimal hyperbole