Version 4.3.0 (07/31/2015)
- Add support for users to execute hand crafted REST requests to their JIRA servers.
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/112.
Version 4.2.0 (07/30/2015)
- Add support for 'startAt' when calling GetIssuesFromJql.
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/98.
Version 4.1.1 (07/24/2015)
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/109.
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/110.
Version 4.1.0 (07/21/2015)
- Add support for reading and writting complex custom field types.
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/106.
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/107.
- Fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issues/108.
Version 4.0.0 (07/17/2015)
- Add support for using REST API to interact with JIRA server. For more information see REST API.
- [Breaking change] Package now has a dependency with RestSharp and JSON.NET.
- This version was abandoned and its package has been removed from nuget.org.
Verson 2.5.0 (12/07/2014)
- Exposed the Jira internal issue identifier. https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/71.
- Allow user to provide rolelevel and grouplevel when adding a comment to an issue. https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/58.
- Add IsSubTask property to the IssueType class that returns whether the issue type is a sub-task. https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/74.
- Add Issue.GetResolutionDate. https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/84.
- Expose Jira.GetSubTaskIssueTypes.
Verson 2.4.0 (09/27/2014)
- Fixed issue when comparing dates from different locales (https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/31).
- Allow clients to construct a Jira instance with the user's access token.
- Add support for deleting an issue (https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/42).
- Uri encode user and password when downloading attachments (https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/44).
- Made Issue.Status read only as JIRA only supports changing it via a workflow transition.
Version 2.3.0 (12/08/1012)
- Add ability to add and remove custom fields for Edit and for Action (https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/23).
Version 2.2.0 (06/25/1012)
- Add ability to query for custom field values using literal match (https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk/issue/3).
- Add integration test for updating Assignee field.
- Improved error handling when custom field is not found in server.
Version 2.1.0 (05/19/2012)
- Increased SendTimeout and ReceiveTimeout default values for WCF bindings to 10 mins. (fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/28)
Version 2.0 (04/22/2012)
- Add ability to set properties when adding a worklog to issue (fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/18)
- Add overload to WithToken that invokes caller's function with token and with IJiraSoapClient. This makes it easier to call SOAP methods that are not included as first class methods in Jira or Issue types. (fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/22)
- Add ability to delete worklog (fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/19)
- [Breaking Change] Add ability to query customfields that are of datetime values (fixes https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/21).
- Add support for transition an issue through a workflow (fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/17)
- Add support for retrieving issues from a filter (fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/15)
- Fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/13
- Add WithToken() method to Jira object to retry execution of method if auth token has expired
- All methods now automatically retry execution if token has expired
- Fix CustomField.Name to use GetFieldsForEdit() to retrieve custom field name (workaround for JRA-6857)
- Fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/9
- Fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/10
- Add Refresh() method to Issue to repopulate fields from server
- Issue now exposes the Jira object that was used to create the issue
- Add support to add multiple attachments on the same request
- Add support to create issue as sub-task of another (only supported in JIRA 4.4 and greater)
- Fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/6
- Fix Jira.GetIssueTypes() to return issues for a particular project
- Return strong typed enumerables from Jira.GetIssuePriorities(), Jira.GetIssueStatuses() and Jira.GetIssueResolutions()
- Add support for retrieving projects from Jira server
- Fix for https://bitbucket.org/farmas/atlassian.net-sdk-hg/issue/4
- Add support for adding and retrieving worklogs for an issue.
- Release of v1.0 (no more API breaking changes until v2).
- Add work around for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6857. Was using GetCustomFields() when fetching details for fields but turns out this method is restricted to admins. Changed to use GetFieldsForEdit instead.
- Issue Type, Resolution, Status and Priority are now strong typed.
- Added ability to auto-fetch the issue Type, Resolution, Status and Priority when setting the field to the string value. Client does not need to know the internal id's to set these values (look at main page for examples)
- Add support for querying, creating and updating issues with custom fields
- [Breaking change] Issue.SaveChanges() now used to create/update issues
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where "Components" was not included when creating issues.
- Add support to add "Labels" to issues.
- [Breaking change] Renamed "Version" and "Component" types to "ProjectVersion" and "ProjectComponent" to avoid common namespace collisions.
- Add support for retrieval of all "Versions" and "Components" from project.
- Add support for retrieval of "Affects Versions", "Fix Versions" and "Components" from an issue.
- Add support for creating and updating an issue with "Affects Versions", "Fix Versions" and "Components".
- Add support for querying for issues using Linq by "Affects Versions", "Fix Versions" and "Components".
- Add helper method for getting a single issue by key.
- Add support for getting the raw JiraSoapServiceClient WFC proxy.
- [Breaking change] Renamed namespace "Atlassian.Jira.Linq" to "Atlassian.Jira.Remote" to better represents its contents
- Add support for retrieving all issue types, priorities, statuses and resolutions from the JIRA server.
- [Breaking change] Renamed AddAttachments() to AddAttachment().
- Add AddAttachment() overload that takes a byte array of data.
- Fix issue
- Add ability to specify max number of issues per request (both on the Jira object as well as using the Take() LINQ method).
- Fix bug where LINQ methods that do not return IEnumerable were not working correctly.
- Add support for attachments and comments.
- Add ability to update DueDate of an Issue.