This is the roadmap for Oakfoam - a rough plan of what should happen next. Other side-projects are always possible and even encouraged, but this is a high-level view of how Oakfoam is moving forward.
- Resolve open issues:
- Open issues
- Only leave issues that will not mean the work below is wasted.
- Detailed comparison with other open source engines:
- Use exactly the same parameters and compare winrates.
- Try to isolate and find any discrepancies between two programs.
- Re-tune from the ground up:
- Start with UCT and tune until a local optimum is found.
- Enable RAVE and tune more.
- Enable another feature...