Developing in GTSAM
- GTSAM Overview
- Please follow our coding conventions.
- We follow the git-flow branching model. All new features and fixes should be developed in a branch!
- Use pull-requests to merge changes into develop! It encourages code review and creates a very clean history.
- Make sure that in a pull request, 'make install check' works (with MATLAB toolbox)
- We recommend SmartGit! It is git-flow aware, and prevents you from making a mess in most cases.
- Merging changes in directory
About this Wiki
This wiki uses the Markdown syntax.
You can clone repo via
$ git clone https://email@example.com/gtborg/gtsam.git/wiki