Many improvements that come in drips and draps. Including;
- Fast JSON Parser - A non-threadsafe but much quicker implementation of the parser. JSONiJ is still not the fastest JSON parser in the market but I dont want to loose any of the JPath or Marshal functionality. IMHO they are more important.
- JPath Regex Matching - The ability to match JSON Objects based on a regex of their attributes.
- JUnit Tests - A clean up of the Unit Tests.
- JSON Object Marshal - A re-structure and re-write of a lot of the guts here. The outbound marshaling is much better.
- JSON Document Marshal - An early version of JSON Document to Java Object marshaling.
For older versions you can review the commit comments from the log.