- SRFI-42 implementation was out dated.
letrec*evaluated init values incorrect order.
char-set-mapraised an error when passing empty map.
thread-sleep!stopped in millisecond instead of second.
thread-sleep!only accepted exact integer.
- Thread related procedures timeout value didn't accept time object.
string-splitcaused SEGV when empty match was given.
digit-valuereturned truncated value for half valued numbers.
- Predefined charset name of regular expression resolved incorrectly.
(scheme repl)was defined as a variable instead of a procedure.
- Compiler eliminates no side effect expression more eagerly.
- Improved compiled code of
hashtable-update!searches only once.
regex-groupcan accept named match.
- Improved performance of
- Unicode 7.0.0 has been supported.
regex-replacehas been added.
- Regular expression replace procedure can understand $p and $P as pre-match and post-match placeholder.
- Heap data structure library
(util heap)has been added.
- SRE conversion library
(text sre)has been added.
- SRFI-115 has been supported.
sashis now a symbolic link, the binary name is
- Handling empty match of regular expression has been changed to Perl compatible.
- Character sets are not only ASCII but Unicode.