- Control characters in symbol were printed non hex scalar value.
#!fold-caseonly folded one expression.
- Overwriting or redefining didn't raisen an error.
- Invalid rename clause in
c-struct-set!didn't accept struct pointer.
- syntax literals was not compared in sense of
- Fixed bunch of unbound variables.
define-librarywas not R7RS compliant.
(rfc ssh)was not using identification string properly.
copy-binary-portdidn't copy all port content when src port contains more than 4092 bytes.
ldconfigwill be called after
- exporting unbound variable now either reports warning or raises an error.
- Slightly better performance of port locking.
- Compiler now folds exported variable when the VM mode does not allow to overwrite.
- RSA and DSA marker is now defined with keyword so that compiler can constant fold.
define-methodwon't add method to global definition when it's running on child context.
(odbc)can now handle full DSN.
- Bignum and flonum in compiled cache now uses smaller amount of space.
- Compilation time error now has more information.
define-c-unionhas been added to
(sagittarius ffi)to support C union.
c-memcpyhas been added to
(sagittarius ffi)for better performance.
(tlv)now also supports LV structure reading.
formatnow prints bytevector in hex, octec and binary numbers with
- Bytevectors are written with
#u8()notation in R7RS mode.