renameprocedure didn't rename given identifiers properly.
- Internal definition didn't behave as
- Creating record constructor overwrote previous one.
- Compilation error with certain vector.
get-bytevector-n!on socket port hanged.
- Passing empty port to
- Subtraction of real number and complex number returned incorrect value.
atandidn't accept complex number.
- Importing cached
(sagittarius debug)on REPL caused SEGV.
- R6RS/R7RS strict mode. This fixes
- Macro expander is now more R6RS compliant.
- R6RS/R7RS macros can co-operate better.
json-readnow can return EOF if nothing to read.
utf8->stringare now as twice as faster.
- OAEP padding is now bouncy castle compatible as well.
- Shared queue library
(util concurrent shared-queue)has been added. Not documented.
- Pointer conversion procedure
bytevector->pointerhas been added to
addressmacro can now take offset argument to specify from where to pass.
pointer->bytevectorcan now take offset argument to specify from where to convert to a bytevector.
allocate-pointerprocedure can now take fill optional argument.