What is this?
First off, welcome! Node.js was recently (Dec 2014) released on IBM i and the buzz has been great! It was soon realized the IBM i community needed a "water cooler" for IBM i related Node.js collaboration. Well, here it is!
You can find IBM's official page for Node.js here.
#Documentation Official IBM Node.js documentation
What type of collaboration?
- If you have questions head over to the "issues" section.
- If you have useful documentation to share please edit this wiki. It is controlled by a git repository so we can always roll-back if you screw something up. Take a risk! :-)
- Have a working example? Fork this project and issue a pull request of your example. Learn how
- IBM i Node.js group on LinkedIn
In The News
Keep current by reviewing or adding to the news page (i.e. articles, blog posts, etc).
What is Node.js?
- IBM i Node.js Docs
- Node Web Frameworks comparison
- Node.js Style Guide
- LearnAllOfTheNodes.com has free video tutorials
- codeschool.io on YouTube: video 1, video 2, video 3
Something not working? Check out the troubleshooting page.