FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2016-09-14)
- Date & Time: 2016-09-14 14:00 UTC
- (07:00 PDT, 15:00 UK, 16:00 Denmark, 23:00 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda
- 3. External Org Relationships
- 4. Branch issue/26 Error messages (Sascha)
- 5. Working Draft 01
- 6. Issues
- 7. Events
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Present: Bjorn, Nat, Dave, Henrik, Sascha, Anton, John, Nov
- Adopted as is.
- Attended stakeholder meeting. Not technical but road map, as liaison.
- CMA Implementation trustee. should happen in next couple of weeks.
- Hard deadline of Jan 2018 for top 9 banks in UK, as in PSD2.
- Payments UK technical people. Talked about expertiese that FAPI wg can offer. received greatfully.
- Another meeting: for Data, more on higher level, at the type of data required for OB.
- Informally accepted the liaison request.
- Time is important. Maybe we can split the security section and make it reference-able.
Nat to send proposal for the split to the list.
- Doing research part of ANSI group. Paul Grassi. Encouraged to join here.
- Dave sent a draft just before the call.
* Nat to draft liaison requests * Anoop to follow up with Intuit UK Team (Next week)
Sascha reported the current state of the issue/26 branch. It now has two chapters. People are encouraged to read it and give feedback.
- issue #7
Dave is going through the schema and taxonomy to see if it can be generalized. It will be done in conjunction with #28.
- Mutual Auth TLS profile not defined anywhere for token endpoint. We probably need to do ourselves.
- Client auth JWT (secret, private key) can also be used, so it is either of them.
- We probably should not allow Basic auth.
- John volunteered to craft text.
John to come up with the additional text to be applied and do a pull request.
- issue #28
- Dave is looking through taxonomy and it should be solved together with Open Data.
* All members were asked to review issues on the tracker and comment if necessary. * Sascha and John will review as named reviewer. * Others please review as well. * Questions on DDA-Cusotmer-ID.
- Location fixed. We will have time allocated. Likely to be 20 min.
- Sascha is in the process of preparing a presentation. It should be ready for review in two weeks.
* Develop a presentation for the occasion (Lead by Sascha) in two weeks.
- Nat is yet to call his colleagues in Korea. He will try to do it tomorrow.
* Nat will get in touch with them and get back to the list.