FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2016-10-18)
- Date & Time: 2016-10-18 23:00 UTC
- (16:00 PDT, 00:00+1 UK, 01:00+1 Denmark, 08:00+1 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Atlantic Call Report (Nat)
- 4. External Org Relationships
- 5. Working Draft 01
- 6. Issues
- 7. Events
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Present: John, Nat, Anoop, Edmund, Henrik, Sascha, Brian C.
- Regrets: Dave,
- Please refer to [[FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-10-12]]
- There is API Days in Paris on 13, 14 December. The organizer will be in IIW so we may want to connect with him.
- Dave is supposed to introduce him to John and Sascha
- There currently is a FUD that "OAuth is no good for financial APIs", so we need to find somebody to be there to present.
There has been an update from the UK Implementation Entity: http://www.paymentsuk.org.uk/sites/default/files/Implementation%20Entity%20Steering%20Group%20-%20Oct%202016%20Update%20to%20CMA.pdf
- Key points from a FAPI perspective:
- The trustee has been appointed
- Working groups and advisory boards are being convened
- There is a push to ensure the API standards developed comply with PSD2 (and the RTS)
I haven't had any more specific feedback apart from the general communication linked above.
I hope to have more information before the call next week.
- Anoop and Don will have meeting on the Friday the week after. Anoop will follow up on the details with Don.
- Dave made an introduction to Nat over email.
- Nat responded to it but is yet to hear back.
- Aggregation work group has re-convened but there is no firm direction yet.
- Brian will introduce the progress of this group.
* Anton to get in touch with FIGO. * Nat and John will try to get in touch with Apigee as well.
- No new progress as both Nat and Edmund was busy working on the ISO meeting preparation.
- Hopefully we can show the progress in the next call.
# issue #32 * Anoop added a suggested solution.
* Edmund to check how to express it in Swagger.
- We went over the Slides. Couple of points were made.
- Should be updated with
- Should add some names for the external org (EU EBA, UK IE, US X9, etc.)
- DDA-InteractionId should be changed to x-fapi-requestid
- Should be updated with
- Sascha will send the slides out to the list once these changes are applied.
- Now sold out (130). Expect 50 - 100 people.
- Will check if there is remote access / webinar.
- John has made a room request. Waiting for the response.