FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2016-11-01)
- Date & Time: 2016-11-01 23:00 UTC
- (15:00 PDT, 23:00 UK, 01:00+1 Denmark, 08:00+1 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Approval of the minutes
- 4. External Org Relationships
- 5. Working Draft 02
- 6. Issues
- 7. Events
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Present: Nat, John, Edmund, Eric, Bjorn
- Regrets: Anoop, Sascha
- [[FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-10-18]] Approved.
- There are two tracks that are of interest to us.
- The STATE OF API SECURITY : OAUTH, JSON WEB TOKENS, OPEN ID Connect, UMA;
- BANKING APIS and PSD2 (Payment Service Delivery)
- If we want to do both, we have to have two persons.
- We should find out who is going to be doing OAuth, JWT, OpenID Connect and UMA.
- Should contact Sascha to see if he knows the CA guy.
- The organizers: Fabnoble and OAuth.io: We should try to access them in any case.
- Sascha contacted Fidor but I have not heard back yet.
- Just got connected with Saravanakmuar at LinkedIn.
- Aggregation work group has re-convened but there is no firm direction yet.
- Brian will introduce the progress of this group.
- X9 : Established
- ISO/TC68 : Todo
We skipped the following as we had no updates.
- Figo (Anton)
- OFX (Anoop)
- UK Implementation Entity (Dave)
- Edmund almost finished splitting the document. He will push it to the repo.
# issue #32 * Edmund reported that it could be done in Swagger as well using optional field etc. * Sascha still needs to close the ticket.
- Still to be created.
- It went pretty well.
- Big topic in IIW was "Sovereign Identity"
- John has made a room request. Waiting for the response. It is only two weeks away, so we probably will not have.
- Nat has a conflict on Wednesday so he probably cannot attend OAuth WG meeting.
- We have to see who is going to be there.
- John will be there Saturday to Saturday.
- William probably will not be there. etc.