FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-05-30)
Date & Time: 2017-05-30 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. External Orgs
- 4. Part 2: Status
- 5. Future Plans
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 23:07 UTC.
- Attending: John, Nat, Anthony, Dave, Sascha, Tom, Bjorn, Edmund, Anoop
- Adopted as is.
- Successful workshop May 22
- Another workshop planned July 12
- Swagger and RAML issues
- Liaison request 4 months letter ballot.
- Ballot may have not yet been issued. Need to check.
- Nat has not been able to coordinate a joint call yet.
- Dave's initial review on the CIBA and User questioning API from the FAPI perspective available in the list.
- Banks + Fintech had a conference @SF. DDA.
- US Tax entity proposals
- FAPI was one of the topic. Brian introduced the topic.
- All WGLC issues resolved. In the pipeline to submit a package to have the public review.
- We will have FAPI + alpha (e.g., AGI) session.
- We should develoop the content over the email list.
- Nat, Tony will get in Chicago on Sunday.
- We need to track the implementations before starting the final vote.
- Provided CMA9s are implementing FAPI, we will have at least 9 interoperable implementations so it should be fine.
- Assuming OB contributing their APIs, we can use them to create part 3 and 5.
- For Part 4, we have to reconcile DDA and OB.
- For stock trading use cases, NRI plans to submit API as well.
- Japanese Banking Act has been amended on May 26. Banks now have to spend reasonable effort to provide APIs.
- Japanese news article about it: http://itpro.nikkeibp.co.jp/atcl/column/14/346926/052500990/?rt=nocnt
- Nat will be traveling next week and may not be able to call in. John will host the call.
The meeting was adjourned at 23:__ UTC.