FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-07-05)
Date & Time: 2017-07-05 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. New Draft: Client Initiated Backchannel Authentication Profile (Dave)
- 4. Issues
- 4.1. #107: Content-type header in HTTP response from resource server (Tatsuo)
- 4.2. #105: RFC6736 incorrectly referenced in Foreword (Brian)
- 4.3. #104: User friendly names and registration of providers (Tom)
- 4.4. #103: monospace font for keywords in the description of s_hash (Takahiko)
- 4.5. #100: Signing API response payloads (Dave)
- 5. External Orgs
- 6. Events
- 7. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Brian, Joseph, Dave, Bjorn, Tom, Henrik, John
- Regrets: Anoop, Tony.
- BOJ Seminar added.
Dave gave an explanation of the rationale and the general idea behind the draft. The WG is asked to review the draft during the week and discuss it on the list.
- Drop this requirement.
- Duplicate request. Will be closed.
- Good idea to look at OIDC Federation draft. http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html
- Editorial change. It will be applied.
- WG is asked to express their opinion to close the issue.
- UKOB published their spec at https://www.openbanking.org.uk/read-write-apis/
- Bjorn will send a written notes to the group.
- All the major banks in Japan seems to have been present.
- Seems to be well received.
- Morning: 9:00am. WG meeting @ Microsoft Paddington office.
- Afternoon: Open meeting @ Barclays Accelerator.
- OAuth WS @ Zurich (July 13, 14)
- Japan Identity and Cloud Summit @ Tokyo (Sept. 15)