FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-09-05)
Date & Time: 2017-09-05 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. External Orgs
- 4. Draft status and plans
- 5. Events
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 23:07 UTC.
- Attending: Bjorn, Nat, Anoop, Brian, Edmund, Joseph, Tony
- Adopted as is.
Anoop forwarded Nat the latest communication with them. (Nat subsequently forwarded it to the FAPI list since there is a technical problem with Anoop posting it.) They are suggesting FAPI to reference their data schema instead of copying, but Nat pointed out that we cannot normatively reference a specification that is not publicly available.
For the security part, they seem to be adopting FAPI but we need to check.
- Not much going on.
- Clear Exchange used to be a closed group but it is changed to Zelle and may now open for others.
- It is an organization that deals with the payment.
- Intuit has a high-level contact but not at the technical level.
- Paypal is involved.
- Tony will check with his IBM contacts to see the status of BIAN.
- Pam is working diligently on the refactoring of OBUK profile. Please track the repo for changes and issues.
- There are a bunch of issues for OBUK subgroup. Bjorn asked whether it is appropriate to discuss it in the FAPI list and the call and Nat responded that it is a sub-group so it is appropriate to do it within FAPI.
- For X-FAPI-* header, it seems the WG is precipitating to dropping "X-" portion. Nat will check back with Open Banking.
Tony is not going to be there. Nat might not be also as he may get a speaking opportunity at Automotive Linux Summit. Never-the-less, we should give a talk at IIW. Bjorn and John will be there so perhaps they should host a session. Modrna WG will be talking about CIBA.
Candidate dates are now:
# Nov. 7 # Oct. 6
Nat will finalize the date this week after talking to the Open Banking.
Berling Group will be hosting a workshop in late October. Torsten suggested that some of us attend it.
If the dates for the joint FAPI/Modrna meeting will be in November 7, then someone else than Nat needs to be assigned.