FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2018-05-01)
Date & Time: 2018-05-01 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 23:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Anoop, Edmund, Tom
- Adopted as is.
Ver.1 of DDA is going live with three banks this July. They have In production pilot users. One is Bank of America, with 11 brands under it, another is CIBC. Citi also supports it.
On top of it, Zelle is building their own for transactional accesses.
Nat explained the situation using the last week's call note.
Tom pointed out that it would be a good idea to put this ticket on hold and examine what could be done with web authentication.
#139- treatment of returned scopes divergent from RFC 6749
Skipped as there are no Open Banking folks for this call.
- Participants were ok to change the call time so that it will be 22:00 UTC to be a little easier for UK folks to call in. Nat will consult with the UK side to decide what to do.
- Name change proposed at the last board meeting. Members are reminded of their task of coming up with a name. Nat suggested a retrofit acronym: ** Full Assurance Protection Interoperable **
- Participants agreed that ** Full Assurance Protection Interoperable ** is actually pretty good and represent what we do on the security side: protect the API.
The next call is scheduled to be in the Atlantic time zone.
- The meeting was adjourned at 23:55 UTC.