FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2018-05-29)
Date & Time: 2018-05-29 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 23:02 UTC.
- Attending: Bjorn, Nat, Joseph, Tom, John, Edmund
- Regrets: Anoop
- As the draft agenda was not previously circulated, we bashed the agenda as follows on the fly.
- Financial-Grade API WG
Waiting for the Review by Ralph, Joseph, and Brian to complete.
There are two approaches proposed for now. One is the CIBA approach that is drafted as the CIBA Profile. The other is the iFrame approach, which is not yet documented.
John agreed to create a write up for the iFrame approach this week so that we can compare the CIBA approach and this approach and decide on the direction.
- Ralph is creating an updated delta set between FAPI and OB.
- Figuring out what Delta can be removed.
- Released the first draft. Not much is changed. Part 1 and 2 are in there.
- Since Part 1 and 2 are generic, it looks it is better to submit it as a PAS to SC 27 and TC 68 to reference it.
- STET and Berlin Group. STET has a problem with BG approach of allowing TPPs to obtain user's password as it is illegal in France. They are thinking of having per app password.
- Joint Workshop towards the end of June.
We created a new issue about the application of the new titles to Part 1 and 2.