FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2018-06-06)
Date & Time: 2018-06-06 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Bjorn, Nat, Brian, Dave, Don, Joseph, Ralph
- As proposed.
- Dave Tonge is now a co-chair. There was not objection: i.e., the WG approved his co-chairship unanimously.
- Welcome -> Dave
- Review Results are to come in.
- Open Banking
- Joseph brought up some legal issues: https://www.openbankingeurope.eu/standard-etsi-ts-119-495-is-now-available/
- OB directory needs to support it for on-boarding, but it does not mean that software statement cannot be used. Software statement will be able to provide more info to the end users so will result in a better UI.
- OB Conformance test suite for the functional test suite. Banks have to apply by March 2019 for the exemption.
- Released the first draft. Not much is changed. Part 1 and 2 are in there.
- Some discussions to make it referencing our spec rather than including text is going on.
- STET, Berlin Group, OB Joint Workshop towards the beginning of July.
- It is a closed meeting.
- Dave is creating a diff between BG spec and our Part 1. He expects that the delta is small so hopefully we can convince BG to use FAPI instead of their own.
All the issues regarding Part 1 and Part 2 were covered. Several more pull requests are coming in but with it, the specs should be ready for another Implementer's draft vote.