Clone wiki

fapi / FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2018-08-29 (Atlantic)

FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2018-08-29)

Date & Time: 2018-08-29 14:00 UTC

Location: GoToMeeting

The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.

1.   Roll Call

  • Attending: Nat, Brian, Chris Wood (Open Banking), Dave, Freddi Gyara (OB), Joseph, Sarah, Torsten, Ralph, Bjorn.
  • Guests:
  • Regrets:

3.   WG Approval of the sending of the Part 1, 2, JARM for the 2nd I-D (Nat)

  • It was accepted unanimously to send the draft to the OIDF secretary.

4.   CIBA Progress Report (Brian/Dave)

  • Still have quite a lot of things to be done.
  • Pull requests been sent but some of them require discussion in the Modrna calls.
  • Still a few weeks before we get the drafts ready for review.
  • There are potentially breaking changes so we have to see if there are going to be push back from the people who has already implemented it.
  • Ability to get CIBA related info from CIBA metadata / .well-known is critical for OB.

6.   External Organizations

6.1.   Open Banking UK (Ralph)

OB Security profile will be ditched and FAPI Part 2 v.2 will be adopted.

STET and Berlin Group is supposed to start looking at FAPI post summer vacation. People are meeting in Paris in about 6 weeks.

Dave will prepare the comparison of the security profiles. Torsten volunteered to help with the document.

EBA will strongly encourage the banks to adopt the spec by one of the standard bodies. EBA requires the confromance testing.

7.   Test Harness (Joseph)

  • Test harness is now complete with the automation so that it can be used for CICD.

8.   AOB

8.2.   Next Call

Next Pacific call will go as scheduled.

  • The meeting was adjourned at 15:00 UTC.