FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2018-10-10)
Date & Time: 2018-09-26 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Implementer's Draft Voting (Nat)
- 4. CIBA Progress Report (Brian/Dave)
- 5. Test Harness (Joseph)
- 6. External Organizations
- 7. Issues (Nat)
- 8. Pull Requrests
- 9. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:04 UTC.
- Nat Sakimura,
- Bjorn Hjelm,
- Brian Campbell,
- Daniel Fett,
- Joseph Heenan,
- Freddi Gyara,
- Chris Michael,
- Ralph Bragg
- Barry ODonohue,
- Dave Tonge
- Adopted, adding Pull reqeusts to the topic.
- Voting has started. Right now, there are 27 votes recorded.
- Quaram is 56 so we need 29 more ovtes.
- Members are encouraged to ask people around to vote.
- Number of issues.
- Splitting of the draft is underway. Hopefully, soonish. (Plan to do it by next Tuesday)
- Outstanding work needs to be done around subject identification in login token hint.
- secevent - conceptually same to structured identifier.
- CMA 9 banks are building against v.3 of the spec, which is enabling PSD2 compliance.
- Putting together detailed proposition on standards to be developed, including the OpenID, funtional APIs, test harness.
- In parallel, talking with other markets, e.g., Australia, Ireland,
European Banks, South Africa (Regulatory mandate),
- Security profile: Security WG has not yet been formed. The position paper was published, FAPI Read.
- How to construct consent model. Scope access to resources with a configurable period of time.
- Identity is mandated by Open Banking ACCC initiative. Banks need to provide via resource.
- Comments sought at https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/26
- Decision 23 and 26 is particulary of interest.
- No progress for now, as CIBA is a priority.
- Oct. 28 - 1 day workshop. Vendor presentations for KYC and Identity proofing.
- OIDF made a presentation about OIDC and FAPI. Some interest from EC on the situation with Berlin Group. Nat will follow up.
Note: As a general guideline, during the implementer's voting period, only the editorial or previously agreed item that were mis-represented in the draft can be applied.
PR #77 was mereged.
- ISO/TC68/SC9 Singapore meeting coming up: Dave will send the dates to the list.
- ISO/TC307 (Privacy by design for consumer goods) London meeting on Nov.1,2. Perhaps beer-bof or something can be planned.
Next Pacific call will go as scheduled.
- The meeting was adjourned at 14:57 UTC.