FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2018-10-24)
Date & Time: 2018-10-24 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 14:15 UTC.
- Bjorn Hjelm,
- Brian Campbell,
- Ralph Bragg
- Rob Otto,
- Dave Tonge,
- Nat Sakimura
- We didn't have an agenda sent out, so decided to cover CIBA, Australia and Implements Drafts
- Voting is complete, and the drafts are approved.
- Progress is ongoing with regular weekly meetings, a new issue has been raised: should CIBA support the claims parameter.
- We had a long discussion about the use of the claims parameter vs variable scopes. The general discussion was that both are possible, but that until recently few vendor products had supported variable scopes - this is starting to change.
- We discussed that implementers need to be made aware of best practice around this area. Dave to open an issue in FAPI.
- It looks like they will adopt FAPI
- They are also grappling with how to represent complex consent requests via scope strings
- There is still a need for FAPI WG Members to contribute to the standards discussion: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/
Next Pacific call will go as scheduled.
- The meeting was adjourned at 15:02 UTC.