FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2019-01-22)
Date & Time: 2019-01-22 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 23:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Anoop, Edmund, Tony
- "Updtes" was decomposed into FS-ISAC/FDX and Investment Data Schema.
- SIOP was added in AOB.
- Don and Don met on Monday.
- They are signing liaison agreement next week.
- FDX is creating a certification program for the data part. They have funding.
- They are using OIDF's security certifications.
- Nat asked about who is going to be tested: whether only Banks or TPPs as well. From his perspectives, TPPs testing is very important as it is part of the whole security solution that if their implementation is not secured properly, bad things will happen. Tony and Anoop agreed. Anoop will report the development in the next call.
Tony reported that there is another area that is being created at W3C related to PCI and PSD2. The charter is still not clear but we have to liaise closely with them so that it will not create yet another fragmentation.
- Anoop has sent email with questions (Use of FAPI/FDX account entity and new trading schema)to NRI team.
- NRI's team (Takahashi-san) got back to Nat last Friday but Nat did not have time to follow up till now. He is going to do so. Apparently, they have some questions around account entity so Nat may connect offline to Anoop to clarify some of their questions.
Tony asked about the Self-issued OP work that Edmund is doing on IOS whether it is using CredMan on Browser. Currently, the work is not using the browser at all but is a native app and export code is not using the Credential Manager. Nat pointed out that the current project is based on the code base that is 5 years old and if there is any idea around making use of new browser features in implementing SIOP, we should look at it. Tony agreed to it.
Next call will be an Atlantic Call. Next Pacific call will be in two weeks.
- The meeting was adjourned at 23:28 UTC.