FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2019-02-13)
Date & Time: 2019-02-13 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. External Organizations
- 4. Draft Status (Nat/Dave)
- 5. Issues
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Bjorn, Brian, Daniel, Joseph, Ralph *
- Dave, Torsten, John.
- Accepted as is.
- Apparently, only Chris got into the ECB steering group.
- Since it was sponsored by EBA, the final composition was not that surprising.
- Technical community is way under-represented. The tendency may be resulting in un-workable "laws".
- e.g., PSD2 now requiring QSeals only for signatures but that requires a human being to click a button. This is totally unrealistic for API calls.
- For this matter, technical community should produce a concerted effort to promote better ways.
- Ralph is going to send some pointers to the relevant documents.
- No updates. It is getting a little slowed down due to local factors.
- Switching to PSD2 mode towards Sandbox was today.
- Production date is 13 March.
- SR on 19092:2008 biometric authentication going on.
- Core profile passed implementer's draft vote.
- No updates.
Need to dig in why BCP195 is recommending only these four cipher suites.
- Torsten seems to be wanting it to be a standard. Since we are lacking both Torsten and Dave from this call, the discussion was postponed to the next call.
- This has come up when writing a test suit.
- Although Joseph argues that there is no case where multiple aud is justifiably useful, there may actually be in the Open Banking so we need to at least check the current configuration and assess the impact of the change.